Monday, January 2, 2012

My January 2012



It's a new year and I just wanna jump into a turquoise water on a Caribbean island. Escape the coldness and darkness, enjoy the sun and relax. But. No can do. I'm stuck here in Helsinki. Anyway, here is my January 2012:

  • Feeling hot and cold
  • Wearing new clothes.. again. Thanks for the winter sales!
  • Wearing D&G One + Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
  • Travelling. Staying home but eagerly planning my travel schedule for 2012!
  • Working harder and trying to close the year 2011 to be able to start the year 2012
  • Drinking champagne. Have you heard about champagne diet?!
  • Eating. Whatever I want. Whenever I want.
  • Enjoying the time with my friends. After works, good debates, long time no see -meetings.
  • Dreaming of you
  • Reading Monocle. Of course.
  • Listening to jazzy beats
  • Watching Office, HIMYM, TBBT, Happy Endings, 2 Broke Girls, White Collar... You name it.
  • Trying to sleep more
  • Thinking that life could be worse!

Photo: January in Central Park, NYC. Copyright: Sleepless in Helsinki

No comments:

Post a Comment