Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shopping for guys? in Helsinki?

Shopping for guys ain't definetely made easy in Helsinki. In the city where every shopping centre or street is full of Esprit, Selected or H&M where to shop decent mid-price and trendy clothes? Yeah where? We have Stockmann, and that's kinda about it. Or? Some years ago I thought Brothers (for example in Kamppi Shopping Centre) was finally something new for me, but no. After having some bad experiences of the bad quality of their products I had to give up. I guess money is everything here,  at least if you want to buy something different that everyone else is wearing. But still, why are all the shops selling exactly the same brands; Gant, Tommy Hilfiger, Tiger of Sweden, and not to mention Esprit which is now opening its Helsinki flagship store next to Zara in Aleksanterinkatu. I guess we didn't already had enough of it =)

My current wardrobe is full of clothes bought from cities of some of my previous trips like NYC, London, Italy or Brussels. For example in Brussels I totally found something I'd want Helsinki to have. WE Fashion . Exactly what Helsinki needs.  Trendy good-looking outfits with a reasonable price. And the quality is still better than like in Zara or H&M.


We Fashion





They have shops in the Central Europe but too bad it's not possible to shop online yet, I mean if you don't live in the countries of their shop locations. Maybe some day. Or maybe someday Helsinki will have something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment