Friday, January 14, 2011

Writing a Blog? Something for me?

Well... congratulations! You have found my blog! Welcome to Blue and White!

Writing a blog? Something for me as well? But isn't the world of internet already overcrowded with different blogs. Will there be space for me? I have been thinking already a while of writing something, something about the world I'm surrounded by. So...This is a blog about life and observations, business and pleisure. Through my own eyes.

But firstly, let me introduce myself. I am a twentysomething guy living in Helsinki, Finland. Just finished business studies and now eagerly trying to figure out my place in the so called business world. Passionate about travelling, international affairs, lifestyle and phenomena. But hey, will there be space for me as well, space in the world of blogs? Well, I guess a guy, a straight guy of my age and writing a blog isn't that common after all.


Blue and White

Blue and White. Like the colours of Finland, this beautiful country of Scandinavia. Although been travelled the world, somehow I see that there is still no place than Finland. Being proud of Finland is something I want to show to my huge number of foreing friends living in every corner of this globe. I'm especially proud of the Finnish nature, design and the way things really work.  My observations about the Finnish life will continue in this blog, stay tuned. Time to time this blog will be updated in Finnish as well, it is though my mother tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment